Sunday, June 3, 2012

dear: week three



 week three. wow! 
time is going so quickly yet so slowly.
Here's what elder calrson has to say about time and his third week in Mexico:
"Time is the funniest thing when you are a missionary..... The weeks go so fast and then you look at how much time you still have, and it seems like there is no progress.  This week was my hardest working week. This week I contacted around 65 people! Im going to try and do better this next week.  I think contacting helps my spanish the most. When I talk with the natives, each person has a differnt response to what I say.  It is really difficult understanding when they talk to me, but during a lesson when Elder Castro is teaching, I can understand everything! I think im thinking too much when people talk to me, but I'm working hard! Spanish is coming along great. I actually taught my first lesson by myself for 10 or 15 minutes and then Elder Castro had to clear up some things that I didnt explain that well.  But, he was really proud of me- so I think I did a good job. It is so weird to think that I can speak another language!!!!!"- Elder Carlson
we're so happy that crew is adjusting to time- 
a new time, the Lord's time, and time as a missionary. 
take a peak at how crew's been spending all that time:





days: 77
weeks: 11
area: Tezozomoc Camarones 

No comments:

Post a Comment