Sunday, June 10, 2012

dear: week five.


sounds like this week was full of "blow ups".
both literally and figuratively.
first "blow up" with the companion paired with thunder!
"This week I had the worst day on my mission, but I learned soooo much that day. I think all the little things over time just built up and during companion study, I couldnt take it anymore, and I had a little blow up. But, all is well!  I will write you about it in a letter! This week I had a lot of spiritual experiences. We are dealing with a lot of people that have drug problems and I told them the experiences I have had with my brothers. I was a baby and couldn't stop crying. It was great.  I now can pretty much understand everything now and I am doing well in the lessons!! My testimony is getting stronger and stronger each week! When I got here, the President and his Wife told me that June and July are the rainy months.... First day of June rain! second day of June rain... so on and so forth! it has rainded everyday so far in June but, I LOVE IT! My Northface jacket is the BOBM!  The Thunder here is soooo loud it is crazy! Elder Castro and I were walking along the street and a crack of Thunder went off. All the cars alarms on the street went off! It scared me soooo bad! Today we played soccer, Zone vs Zone, and that was really fun! It was kind of like indoor soccer. They have a bunch of soccer fields in the middle of 2 busy streets and the fields are surrounded by fences. It was really fun! After that, we went to the center of the city- It is unbelievable!! The catholic church and all the buildings around it are amazing! Wait tell you see the photos! Oh, and I bought 12 ties for 30 dollars they are sooooo cheap here!" -Elder Carlson 





if i could tell crew something right now, i would say:
"blow ups" are advantageous; 
having opposition helps us realize the happy, good, and joyous moments of life.
 we must get through the rocky bumps on the road, 
so we can look back and realize they only made us stronger.  

days: 91
weeks: 13
area: Tezozomoc Camarones

No comments:

Post a Comment