Sunday, June 3, 2012

dear: week four


remember last week, when crew said time was going so slow?
well, take a look this week:




"One month under the belt and 3 in total! This last week went soooo fast.. As each day goes on, the time gets going faster and faster... it is insane! Right before I fall asleep, is when I think about home, but that only last for about 5 min because Im soooo tired... There are days I could fall asleep walking! Tonight we are having another noche de hogar (family home evening) with my favorite family! The familia Ortiz. I gave the dad one of my ties because he is a new member and didnt have one!  Their daughter wants to marry me. She is 13 and she wont get baptized, so I told her if she got baptized that I would take her back to America with me! ha ha. This week went really well. I had over 70 contacts and Im speaking more and more in every lesson. However, some days I just dont have my spanish and that was yesterday- I dont know what my problem was, but I couldnt understand anyone or speak that well. But, today is a new day! Today I bought my companion and I subway- it ended up being 25 dollars... Sorry about that- I must of thought it was my birthday or something! We fasted saturday night to sunday night and the whole time I was thinking about the chocolate banana shake I had with Greg at the club in AZ.  I'm still craving one of those they are amazing. It is really hard to fast as a missionary; we walk so much and it is so hot here right now I get burned everyday.  I put lots of sunblock on everyday!  It takes all the water out of your system!  This week we got the ERTERNAL INVESTIGATOR to commit to a baptism date this weekend. She has been taking lessons form the missionaries for over a year and has attend church a million times, but wont get baptized... I think this is the week! Everything is going well. The spanish is coming along but I just have to be patient. It is going to take 2 or 3 more months- Elder Castro thinks in 2 months! So hopefully that is the case!!!!  I only have Elder Castro for 2 more months... Im going to miss him. We play basketball every morning at 6:30 to see who buys the cokes for the day- so far the series is 5-2 for me! I'm not going easy on him because he pushes me had with the work! ha ha." -Elder Carlson

sounds like he is working hard, playing hard 
and eating delicious food!

days: 84
weeks: 12
area: Tezozomoc Camarones 

No comments:

Post a Comment