Tuesday, May 15, 2012

dear: week two.

week two in mexico, already! 
{week 11 if you count the entire time.}
do I dare say, time is going fast?

being mother's day on sunday,
we were able to see Crew {formally known as elder carlson} via Skype!
he called home to my family in utah,
and they called me via their iPhone/facetime so I could see him too.
as complicated as it was, seeing him through two screens, 
it was well worth it!
he is one happy missionary. 

Monday for Crew: P-DAY!!
Monday for us: best day of the week- simply because we get an email from him. 
he sen't home some precious words to my mother,
which are just to mushy to share on here.
he also, sent me a special little note wishing me a happy birthday.
so thoughtful, I tell you! 
lastly, he sent a bunch of pictures showing us
the low down of his living situations, his baptism, and favorite meal.
take a look:
yummy! he loves how cheap and "good"the coke is.
  we told him it's real can sugar- that's why.

 Crew with Elder Castro!
 Baptism! being where he is, we are expecting many more to come. 
typical Crew: being so proud of his desk. aka: organization skills.
 comfy? you be the judge. He currently doesn't own a pillow. He's crazy! 
"don't forget to flush dump a bucket of water down the toilet!"
wouldn't you say it's time for a new shower current? 

after talking to crew on Sunday,
we couldn't feel more at peace about his decision to serve a mission.
he was simply beaming.
we love and miss you Crew!


days: 70
weeks: 10
area: Tezozomoc Camarones 

No comments:

Post a Comment