Friday, July 20, 2012

dear: week seven.


rain, rain, go away!!!
{or not! By the sounds of it, he seems to love it}
"Good week!!!!! 3 baptizms back on track!! We were suppose to have 5, but right before they went to change into their baptismal clothes, they flaked out.... It was so annoying!! They are so ready to make the best decision of their lives, and it's so sad to see them walk away. Hopefully they will commit next week! My fingers are crossed! The old lady we baptized is 76 years old and she is one of 24 for brothers and sisters! Can you believe that? There are 26 people total in her family.... Her dad is still alive he is 110 years old. Crazy!!!! The young girl is Laura- She is my favorite! I love her family. We have family home evening with them tonight! The work is going great  and I love my companion. We are working so very hard which makes for fun times! Even though the time is flying by,  Sunday is the always the hardest day for me... I just love sundays at home. I love having a coke after church with a tuna sandwhich! And simply relaxing! hahah. I miss the family so much.... but, it is all good! I wouldn't want to be anywhere else right now. 

I finally received some letters yesterday! You could say that last tuesday was almost better then any christmas.... hahah. I  loved all of your letters. It was so nice hearing from home. 

During this week it rained like no other!!!!  I have never seen rain like this nor have I ever been so soaking wet! The rain is amazing though!! Quick story: There was a street that was completely flooded, and since I was already soaking wet I said to myself, "I only live once".... so, I walked out into the street. The water was close to my knees! This will be a memory to keep forever. I get soaked everyday! It is guaranteed to rain around 4 in the afternoon for the next 2 months!!!
Love your son,  ELDER CARLSON"


so happy to see so many smiling faces!
especially happy to see crew's smiling face. 
isn't he a stud?
i have a feeling ladies will be lined up at his door when he returns.
{good thing he has 19 months left! he's growing up too fast!}
and we all know, i'm going to be awfully picky with who end ups with this awesome catch!
after all, i'm his sister... that's my job. 
it's also my job to miss him, and trust me-
i miss him like crazy.

days: 105
weeks: 15
area: Tezozomoc Camarones

No comments:

Post a Comment